Uploading of documents in c/w 1st SLST, 2016 (Upper-Primary Level Except Physical Education and Work Education) Click here to loginCandidate Login
1. First the candidates have to Log-in With TET Roll no. / Application ID, Date of Birth and Security code (Captcha code).
2. In the next page shows the designated Mobile No. an OTP will be sent to the designated Mobile No. to verify it. However in case the concerned candidate intends to change the number of his / her mobile phone, then an undertaking in the following manner has to be submitted by the candidate.
'I, UNDERTAKE THAT THE CHANGED MOBILE NUMBER BELONGS TO ME'
3. After that the candidates are directed to the next page where they can upload their Coloured Stamp Size Photo and signature, and in the lower part of this page the candidates can upload their necessary and relevant academic documents they had entered initially at the time of online application form.
4. The candidates who will not upload the required Documents within the stipulated time period shall be treated as ‘ABSENT’ in the verification process.
5. The candidates are to ensure that all the relevant Documents are uploaded in JPEG format.
6. Once the candidates submit all the documents no further change will be entertained.
7. Documents related to any further qualification, after the last date of submission of online application (i.e. 24.10.2016) are not permitted to be entered at the time of extant verification process.